The new project will be the first time that RuneScape

Вопросы, которые не подходят по теме к другим форумам раздела "О Болгарии".

Модератор: Юрий

The new project will be the first time that RuneScape

Сообщение nfkjasfas » 16/07/2022, 11:48

A variety of video games have led to aspiring developers create their own OSRS Gold. But it's uncommon to see a derivative work picked up by the same firm that made the original game.

Thiswas, however, the case with Brendan Malcolm, the one-man team of Australian producer Games By Malcs, whose idle RPG Melvor Idle is published by Jagex which is the maker of RuneScape which is a game which was key to Malcolm's motivation for his own game.

Melvor Idle strips away the graphics and 3D worlds of RuneScape and other similar MMOs and reduces it into a simple idle-type game which lets players manage their skills, inventory , and quests. Participating in combat battles and winning awards XP and loot, which can be put into any level of skill tree or upgrade players prefer, and the same activities, such as crafting or woodcutting yields each of them benefits.

Malcolm has been playing RuneScape since his youth, and has also played various of the top idle games, like Clicker Heroes, Cookie Clicker and NGU Idle. Although he liked them, he felt it could be doing more to make it satisfying in a similar way to Jagex's top RPG.

"So I decided to challenge myself to create my own but never ever imagining that it would end up being published, let alone be so well-known," he tells GamesIndustry.biz. "I tried to design something that wasn't in the typical idle game mould with a feature-rich game and allowed players to have a real options in how they wanted to move forward and not just increase numbers over time.

After toying with it for few minutes behind closed doors I began combining concepts and mechanics of classic MMOs alongside the well-loved idle game concept, creating something that could be played casually RuneScape Gold for sale, on the go and fit in the busy life of a player."
nfkjasfas

Лет на форумеЛет на форуме

Вернуться в Общий