So I think there is a real issue with the"physics".

Обсуждение вопросов проживающими в одном комплексе. Сообщества жильцов.

Модератор: Юрий

So I think there is a real issue with the"physics".

Сообщение Dingbest » 01/04/2021, 09:20

That is what real life sports could be like if prayer worked. I may be incorrect, but I'll notice when shooting three pointers the ball will dip halfway to the net and pop right out. It is still nothing compared to this ridiculousness in MT NBA 2K21 Madden lol. However, Id be so angry if this happened to me. However, Id be really mad if this occurred to me. If it were a physics-based game this would be different, but so would the whole rest match. I could know however on 2K21, following 5 complete games I saw strange things like that over on the 5 preceding years. So I think there is a real issue with the"physics".

The construct is fine and stuff. But calling assembles"demonic" or even"demigod" is your cringiest shit. The construct is nice and stuff. But calling assembles"demonic" or"demigod" is your cringiest shit. Can we talk about this? It's Bojan however, the Croatia guy on the Jazz not Boban the 7'3" centre. Yeah, I read that too fast. Still, Zion and Tatum? Not even near the identical game. And Bojan to me is like Reddick, not either of these two. I Think 2K just messes up this. It's like the exact same thing where the same players in different modes play different, have different animations . They make the players match their builds instead of their assembles being based on actual players.

I am aware of, but that's dumb. If you would like to add badges/Attributes that I don't have any issue with it, but shot should be exactly the same, height must be the exact same etc.. It's not always bad, for example, when BB tatum launched in myteam, the changes have been welcome, since the shot was much better IMO, but I feel like this should have been completed long before that and then keep it like that, ya understand? Yeah I believe you, I am not disagreeing with you I feel exactly the exact same way. This community is so shit and cares about better cartoons instead of players playing them selves. Yeah I believe you, I am not disagreeing with you I feel exactly the same way. This community is so shit and cares about superior cartoons rather than players playing them . If that is something like a stage forward, it sounds nice but in reality is crap.

What build is that? I'm out of the loop to get 2k21 so far but this sounds like a construct I'd be interested in trying! If its the same way as 2k20, yikes thats a bad build. He is a good passer. I would not say great. Zion doesn't orchestrate crimes he's more reliant on passes. I'm not saying he can't pass well, it's just I do not think Point Power Forward is the correct way to spell out his match. And I think that it's a bit of stretch for Tatum too because he's more of an iso player at his best. Bogdanovic is actually the only one that's true imo. I concur whole heartedly he looks bron more if anything but when zion was to slim down with bis skill set he can play similar to simmons or Buy NBA 2K21 MT bron minus the fact that he has a set shot he's a nightmare in transition and a mismatch on defense.
Dingbest

Лет на форумеЛет на форуме

Вернуться в Ищем соседей