This is a new game mode that was added in "Madden 21"

Форум о самостоятельном строительстве, ремонте и т.д.

Модератор: Юрий

This is a new game mode that was added in "Madden 21"

Сообщение wfuuopy » 03/11/2021, 09:48

You can now exercise more control over your coaching staff thanks to Madden 22 coins the "Franchise Staff", which lets you increase the rank of your offensive coordinator director, defensive coordinator and head coach, as in addition to player personnel.

You can also earn Staff Points and Talent Trees by meeting certain conditions during the season. Staff points can be used to purchase various growth talents for each coach. For instance, under head coach, you have items like "secret cure," which you can purchase to speed up your multi-week injury recovery time for players. This is an interesting feature .

Scouting is a particular area in which I would like to see some changes made in franchise mode. Much like it was last year, you are able to use auto-generated rookies or download draft classes from the Madden Community. The "Madden 22" which is a massive scouting update, will be available when the game's very first major update comes out in September. This being said even though I'm not sure when it comes updating scouting I am compelled to wonder why the new data wasn't available for the game's release.

The Yard The Yard: This is a new game mode that was added in "Madden 21" and is now available again. It's a pick-up game in which the player you created "Face of the Franchise" is a character you've created, is able to play in 6-on-6 games. "Face of the Franchise" introduces players to "The Yard" which requires you to participate in one of the games within the story mode.

You have to choose between taking part in "The Yard" as well as a pick-up game for charity, featuring Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks stars in Hawaii, or attending the event in New York City with Saquon Barkley. While this isn't the kind of thing you'd like to engage in for hours however it's an ideal option if you are looking to buy madden coins cheap get away from Madden.
wfuuopy

Вернуться в Строительство и ремонт в Болгарии